Words starting with: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Definition of Bench
Noun: bench bench
- A long seat for more than one person
- A level shelf of land interrupting a declivity (with steep slopes above and below)
- Persons who administer justice
- A strong worktable for a carpenter or mechanic
- workbench, work bench
- The reserve players on a team
"our team has a strong bench"
- (law) the seat for judges in a courtroom
- Take out of a game; of players
- Exhibit on a bench
"bench the poodles at the dog show"
- The magistrate, judge or judges sitting in court in judicial capacity to compose the court collectively
Anagrams containing the word Bench