Words starting with: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Definition of Array
Noun: array u'rey
- An orderly arrangement
"an array of troops in battle order"
- An impressive display
"it was a bewildering array of books"; "his tools were in an orderly array on the basement wall"
- Especially fine or decorative clothing
- raiment [archaic], regalia
- An arrangement of aerials spaced to give desired directional characteristics
- Lay out orderly or logically in a line or as if in a line
"array the clothes";
- range, lay out, set out
- Align oneself with a group or a way of thinking
- Wear clothes or ornaments
"He was arrayed in his finest robes and jewels"
Anagrams containing the word array