Words starting with: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Definition of Birth
Noun: birth burth
- The time when something begins (especially life)
"they divorced after the birth of the child"; "his election signaled the birth of a new age"
- The event of being born
"they celebrated the birth of their first child";
- nativity, nascency, nascence
- The process of giving birth
- parturition, giving birth, birthing
- The kinship relation of an offspring to the parents
- A baby born; an offspring
"the overall rate of incidence of Down's syndrome is one in every 800 births"
- Cause to be born
- give birth, deliver, bear, have
Anagrams containing the word birth