Words starting with: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Definition of Coast
Noun: coast kowst
- The shore of a sea or ocean
- seashore, seacoast, sea-coast
- A slope down which sleds may coast
"when it snowed they made a coast on the golf course"
- The area within view
"the coast is clear"
- The act of moving smoothly along a surface while remaining in contact with it
"the children lined up for a coast down the snowy slope";
- slide, glide
- Move easily forward without applying more power
- Succeed with little effort
- Continue life in a routine way, without new initiative or great effort
Anagrams containing the word coast