Words starting with: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Definition of Cooked
Adjective: cooked kûkt
- Having been prepared for eating by the application of heat
- (of food) combine or process (e.g. heat) to make ready for eating
"Cook me dinner, please";
- fix, ready, make, prepare
- Transform and make suitable for consumption by heating
"These potatoes have to cook for 20 minutes"
- Tamper, with the purpose of deception
"cook the books";
- fudge, manipulate, fake, falsify, wangle, misrepresent, spoof
- Transform by heating
"The apothecary cooked the medicinal mixture in a big iron kettle"
Anagrams containing the word cooked