Words starting with: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Definition of Crumb
Noun: crumb krúm
- A very small quantity of something
"he gave only a crumb of information about his plans"; "there were few crumbs of comfort in the report"
- A person who is deemed to be despicable or contemptible
"only a crumb would do that";
- rotter, dirty dog, rat, skunk, stinker, stinkpot, bum [N. Amer], lowlife, scumbag, so-and-so, git [Brit], sleazeball, slimebag, scuzzbag [N. Amer], scuzzbucket [N. Amer], ratbag [Brit], sleazebag, scuzz [N. Amer], toad, scuzzball [N. Amer], dirtbag [US], slimeball
- Small piece of e.g. bread or cake
- (cooking) coat with bread crumbs
"crumb a cutlet"
- Break into crumbs
- Remove crumbs from
"crumb the table"
Anagrams containing the word crumb