Words starting with: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Definition of Dated
Adjective: dated dey-tid
- Marked by features of the immediate and usually discounted past
- Meet with a lover or potential lover
"Tonight she is dating a former high school sweetheart"
- Stamp with a date
"The package is dated November 24";
- date stamp
- Assign a date to; determine the (probable) date of
"Scientists often cannot date precisely archeological or prehistorical findings"
- Date regularly; have a steady relationship with
"He is dating his former wife again!";
- go steady, go out, see
- Provide with a dateline; mark with a date
"She wrote the letter on Monday but she dated it Saturday so as not to reveal that she procrastinated"
Anagrams containing the word dated