Words starting with: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Definition of Ditch
Noun: ditch dich
- A long narrow excavation in the earth
- Any small natural waterway
"ditch a lover"
- Throw away
"ditch these old notes";
- Sever all ties with, usually unceremoniously or irresponsibly
"The company ditched him after many years of service";
- (air travel) make an emergency landing on water
- Crash or crash-land
"ditch a car"; "ditch a plane"
- Cut a trench in, as for drainage
"ditch the land to drain it";
Anagrams containing the word ditch