Words starting with: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Definition of Doped
Adjective: doped dowpt
- Treated or impregnated with a foreign substance
- Under the influence of narcotics
"knocked out by doped wine";
- drugged, narcotized, narcotised [Brit]
- Take drugs to improve one's athletic performance
- (electronics) add impurities to (a semiconductor) in order to produce or modify its properties
"The resistors have been doped"
- (medicine) give a narcotic to
"The athletes were doped by the coach before the race";
- dope up
- To dip
"Let's have a dop first"
Anagrams containing the word doped