Words starting with: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Definition of Doubt
Noun: doubt dawt
- The state of being unsure of something
- uncertainty, incertitude, dubiety, doubtfulness, dubiousness
- Uncertainty about the truth, factuality or existence of something
"the doubt of his claim";
- dubiousness, doubtfulness, question
- Consider unlikely or have doubts about
"I doubt that she will accept his proposal of marriage"
- Lack confidence in or have doubts about
"I doubt these reports"
Anagrams containing the word doubt