Words starting with: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Definition of Fling
Verb: fling (flung) fling
- Throw with force or recklessness
"fling the frisbee"
- Move in an abrupt or headlong manner
"He flung himself onto the sofa"
- Throw or cast away
"fling your worries";
- discard, toss, toss out, toss away, chuck out, cast aside, dispose, throw out, cast out, throw away, cast away, put away
- A usually brief attempt
- crack, go, pass, whirl, offer
- A brief indulgence of your impulses
- The act of flinging
- A short sexual relationship
Anagrams containing the word fling