Words starting with: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Definition of Fused
Adjective: fused fyoozd
- Joined together into a whole
"the fused colleges constituted a university";
- amalgamate, amalgamated, coalesced, consolidated
- Add together different elements
"The colours fuse well";
- blend, flux, mix, conflate, commingle, immix, coalesce, meld, combine, merge
- Become plastic, fluid or liquefied from heat
"The substances fused at a very high temperature"
- Equip with a fuse; provide with a fuse
- Make liquid or plastic by heating
"The storm fused the electric mains"
- [Brit] Stop working because of a blown fuse
Anagrams containing the word fused