Words starting with: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Definition of Goose
Noun: goose (geese) goos
- Web-footed long-necked typically gregarious migratory aquatic birds usually larger and less aquatic than ducks
- A man who is a stupid incompetent fool
- fathead, goof, goofball [N. Amer], bozo [N. Amer], jackass, cuckoo, zany
- Flesh of a goose (domestic or wild)
- Pinch in the buttocks
"he goosed the unsuspecting girl"
- Prod into action
- [N. Amer] Give a spurt of fuel to
"goose the car"
- [N. Amer] (informal) boost, increase
"comes with a free ticket to goose early attendance"
Anagrams containing the word goose