Words starting with: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Definition of Icing
Noun: icing I-sing
- A flavoured sugar topping used to coat and decorate cakes
- frosting, ice
- The formation of frost or ice on a surface
- (ice hockey) the act of shooting the puck from within your own defensive area the length of the rink beyond the opponent's goal
- icing the puck
- (cooking) decorate with frosting
"ice a cake";
- frost [N. Amer]
- Cause to become ice or icy
"an iced summer drink"
- Put ice on or put on ice
"Ice your sprained limbs"
Anagrams containing the word icing