Words starting with: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Definition of Joint
Adjective: joint joynt
- United or combined
"a joint session of Congress"; "joint owners"
- Affecting or involving two or more
"joint income-tax return"; "joint ownership"
- Involving both houses of a legislature
"a joint session of Congress"
- (anatomy) the point of connection between two bones or elements of a skeleton (especially if it allows motion)
- articulation, articulatio
- A disreputable place of entertainment
- The shape or manner in which things come together and a connection is made
- articulation, join, juncture, junction
- A piece of meat roasted or for roasting and of a size for slicing into more than one portion
- Junction by which parts or objects are joined together
- Marijuana leaves rolled into a cigarette for smoking
- marijuana cigarette, reefer, stick, spliff
- Fit as if by joints
- (carpentry) provide with a joint
"the carpenter jointed two pieces of wood";
- Fasten with a joint
- Separate (meat) at the joint
Anagrams containing the word joint