Words starting with: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Definition of Legal
Adjective: legal lee-gul
- Established by or founded upon law or official or accepted rules
- Of or relating to jurisprudence
- Having legal efficacy or force
"a legal title to the property";
- sound, effectual
- Relating to or characteristic of the profession of law
"the legal profession"
- (sport) allowed by official rules
"a legal pass receiver"
Anagrams containing the word legal