Words starting with: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Definition of Limp
Verb: limp limp
- Walk impeded by some physical limitation or injury
"The old woman limps down to the store every day";
- gimp [N. Amer], hobble, hitch
- Proceed slowly or with difficulty
"the boat limped into the harbour"
- Not firm
- Lacking in strength, firmness or resilience
"gave a limp handshake"; "a limp gesture as if waving away all desire to know"
- The uneven manner of walking that results from an injured leg
- hitch, hobble
Anagrams containing the word limp