Words starting with: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Definition of Reign
Verb: reign reyn
- Have sovereign power
"Henry VIII reigned for a long time"
- Be larger in number, quantity, power, status or importance
"Money reigns supreme here";
- predominate, dominate, rule, prevail
- A period during which something or somebody is dominant or powerful
"he was helpless under the reign of his egotism"
- The period during which a monarch is sovereign
"during the reign of Henry VIII"
- Royal authority; the dominion of a monarch
Anagrams containing the word reign