Words starting with: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Definition of Royal
Adjective: royal roy-ul
- Of or relating to or indicative of or issued or performed by a king or queen or other monarch
"the royal party"; "the royal crest"; "by royal decree"; "a royal visit"
- Established, chartered or authorized by royalty
"the Royal Society"
- Being of the rank of a monarch
"of royal ancestry"; "princes of the blood royal"
- Belonging to or befitting a supreme ruler
"treated with royal acclaim"; "the royal carriage of a stag's head";
- imperial, majestic, purple, regal
- Invested with royal power as symbolized by a crown
"the royal (or crowned) heads of Europe"
- A sail set next above the topgallant on a royal mast
- Stag with antlers of 12 or more branches
- royal stag
- A royal person; a member of a royal family
Anagrams containing the word royal