Words starting with: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Definition of Sang
Noun: sang sang
- North American woodland herb similar to and used as substitute for the Chinese ginseng
- American ginseng, Panax quinquefolius
- (music) produce tones with the voice
"She was singing while she was cooking"; "My brother sings very well"
- (music) deliver by singing
"Sing Christmas carols"
- To make melodious sounds
"The nightingale was singing"
- Make a whining, ringing, or whistling sound
"the kettle was singing"; "the bullet sang past his ear";
- Divulge confidential information or secrets
"Be careful--his secretary sings";
- spill the beans, let the cat out of the bag, talk, tattle, blab, peach, babble, babble out, blab out
Anagrams containing the word sang