Words starting with: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Definition of Snort
Verb: snort snort
- Indicate contempt by breathing noisily and forcefully through the nose
"she snorted her disapproval of the proposed bridegroom"
- Make a snorting sound by exhaling hard
"The critic snorted contemptuously"
- Inhale recreational drugs
"The addict was snorting cocaine almost every day";
- Inhale through the nose
- take a hit
- A disrespectful laugh
- snicker, snigger
- A cry or noise made to express displeasure or contempt
- boo, hoot, Bronx cheer [N. Amer], hiss, raspberry, razzing [N. Amer], razz [N. Amer], bird
Anagrams containing the word snort