Words starting with: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Definition of Spray
Noun: spray sprey
- A pesticide in suspension or solution; intended for spraying
- A quantity of small objects flying through the air
"a spray of bullets";
- Flower arrangement consisting of a single branch or shoot bearing flowers and foliage
- A dispenser that turns a liquid (such as perfume) into a fine mist
- atomizer, atomiser [Brit], sprayer, nebulizer, nebuliser [Brit]
- Water in small drops in the atmosphere; blown from waves or thrown up by a waterfall
- A jet of vapour
- Be discharged in sprays of liquid
"Water sprayed all over the floor"
- Scatter in a mass or jet of droplets
"spray water on someone"; "spray paint on the wall"
- Cover by spraying with a liquid
"spray the wall with paint"
Anagrams containing the word spray