Words starting with: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Definition of Timed
Adjective: timed tImd
- Regularly spaced in time
"closely timed intervals"
- Measure the time or duration of an event or action or the person who performs an action in a certain period of time
"he timed the runners";
- Assign a time for an activity or event
"The candidate carefully timed his appearance at the disaster scene"
- Set the speed, duration, or execution of
"we time the process to manufacture our cars very precisely"
- Regulate or set the time of
"time the clock"
- Adjust so that a force is applied and an action occurs at the desired time
"The good player times his swing so as to hit the ball squarely"
Anagrams containing the word timed