Words starting with: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Definition of Tithe
Noun: tithe tIdh
- A levy of one tenth of something
- An offering of a tenth part of some personal income
- Exact a tithe from
"The church was tithed"
- Levy a tithe on (produce or a crop)
"The wool was tithed"
- Pay one tenth of; pay tithes on, especially to the church
"He tithed his income to the Church"
- Pay a tenth of one's income, especially to the church
"Although she left the church officially, she still tithes"
Anagrams containing the word tithe