Words starting with: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Definition of Twang
Noun: twang twang
- A sharp vibrating sound (as of a plucked string)
- Exaggerated nasality in speech (as in some regional dialects)
- nasal twang
- Cause to sound with a twang
"He twanged the guitar string"
- Sound with a twang
"the bowstring was twanging"
- Twitch or throb with pain
- Pluck (strings of an instrument)
"He twanged his bow"
- Pronounce with a nasal twang
Anagrams containing the word twang