Words starting with: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Definition of Lined
Adjective: lined lInd
- Bordered by a line of things
"tree lined streets"
- (used especially of skin) marked by lines or seams
"their lined faces were immeasurably sad";
- Having a lining or a liner; often used in combination
"a lined skirt"; "a silk-lined jacket"
- Be in line with; form a line along
"trees line the riverbank";
- run along
- Cover the interior of
"line the gloves"; "line a chimney"
- Make a mark or lines on a surface
"draw a line";
- trace, draw, describe, delineate
- Mark with lines
"sorrow had lined his face"
- Fill plentifully
"line one's pockets"
- Reinforce with fabric
"lined books are more enduring"
Anagrams containing the word lined