Words starting with: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Definition of Logic
Noun: logic ló-jik
- The branch of philosophy that analyses inference
- Reasoned and reasonable judgment
"it made a certain kind of logic"
- The principles that guide reasoning within a given field or situation
"economic logic requires it"; "by the logic of war"
- (computing) the system of operations performed by a computer that underlies the machine's representation of logical operations
- A system of reasoning
- logical system, system of logic
Anagrams containing the word logic