Words starting with: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Definition of Loved
Adjective: loved lúvd
- Held dear
"his loved companion of many years"
- Have a great affection or liking for
"I love French food"; "She loves her boss and works hard for him"
- Derive or receive pleasure from; get enjoyment from; take pleasure in
"I love cooking";
- enjoy, bask, relish, savor [US], savour [Brit, Cdn]
- Be enamoured or in love with
"She loves her husband deeply"
- Have sexual intercourse
"they made love in the back of the car";
- sleep together, make out, make love, sleep with, have sex, know [archaic], do it, be intimate, have intercourse, lie with [archaic], bed, have a go at it, get it on, make whoopee, nail [N. Amer]
Anagrams containing the word loved