Words starting with: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Definition of Treed
Adjective: treed treed
- Forced to turn and face attackers
"a stag treed";
- at bay, cornered, trapped
- [N. Amer] Force a person or an animal into a position from which he cannot escape
- Plant with trees
"this lot should be treed so that the house will be shaded in summer"
- Chase an animal up a tree
"the hunters treed the bear with dogs and killed it"; "her dog likes to tree squirrels"
- Stretch (a shoe) on a shoetree
Anagrams containing the word treed